Thursday 25 March 2010

Spirograph I - second spiral

I've completed the second Spirograph spiral on the first of the hangings, and here it is:


As I'm using the same basic design but repeated in different sizes, you could be forgiven for thinking I'm just showing you the first spiral again, but I'm not, honestly! To prove it, here they both are together:


I didn't have any particular plan in mind when I started the first one, but I seem to be stitching them in ascending order of size; the next one is a bit larger than the second one (I forgot to measure it again - I'll try and remember for next time), but not that much, the fourth one is bigger again, and the final one is quite a lot bigger than any of them. That's still a long way in the future, though!

1 comment:

  1. Heil, o SpiralMaster!

    (perhaps I should have saved that for the end, tho)

    ReplyDelete