Wednesday 26 September 2012

New Etsy shop!

I've finally done something I've been meaning to do for ages, and set up a shop on Etsy.

And here it is: Ruth O'Leary Textile Art

I must admit that the initial stock is a bit random; I've had a major tidy out of trial pieces, items made for exhibitions and the like, and have listed them for sale.  They cover a range of techniques, from free machine embroidery:


Appliquéd leather:


Goldwork:


Split stitch landscapes:


And even smocking:


I intend adding to it as I go along, but in the mean time, have a look around!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering why you didn't have one. Good luck and good sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted on how sales go. I'm sure there are several of us who'd like to try our hands at selling our own work, but doubt the market...

    Good hunting!=)

    ReplyDelete